Thread: Checks Unlimited

Default Checks Unlimited

I'm trying to place my order on checks unlimited and I see on the sunshine page it says use code sun1 for free shipping through Sept 2.
    Well when I enter the offer code it comes up:
    "Your offer code sun1 is invalid or is no longer active."

What am I doing wrong?? I was placing this order BECAUSE of the free shipping!?!? Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen aka Snow White View Post
    I'm trying to place my order on checks unlimited and I see on the sunshine page it says use code sun1 for free shipping through Sept 2.
    Well when I enter the offer code it comes up:
    "Your offer code sun1 is invalid or is no longer active."

What am I doing wrong?? I was placing this order BECAUSE of the free shipping!?!? Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Ellen
    Did you click through the link that says use Sun1. I'm not aware of any problems with this code now, but I'll check again. Thanks for letting me know.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yep, I did. I went back in this morning and tried again - I think I may have figured it out?? It doesn't appear to work with the business checks. I went to personal checks and it seem to accept the code but on the business check page it doesn't??!!?? I really needed on the business checks!! Any thoughts?
    Ellen

Yep, I did. I went back in this morning and tried again - I think I may have figured it out?? It doesn't appear to work with the business checks. I went to personal checks and it seem to accept the code but on the business check page it doesn't??!!?? I really needed on the business checks!! Any thoughts?
    Ellen

Ya, let me see what we can do on this.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks! I will hold off on ordering - please let me know if/when it changes.

Ellen

Thanks! I will hold off on ordering - please let me know if/when it changes.

Ellen
    Unfortunately only the increased commission and the 10% off coupon we have applies to the business checks. They are a different division of Checks Unlimited according to our AM. But hey, increased commission is a good deal too.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Unfortunately only the increased commission and the 10% off coupon we have applies to the business checks. They are a different division of Checks Unlimited according to our AM. But hey, increased commission is a good deal too.
    Thanks for trying Cindy. You are right, the increased commission is what took me to the site - and I ordered the checks today.
    Thanks again
    Ellen