Thread: QVC Question

Default QVC Question

Does anyone know why I may not be receiving my confirmation email from QVC? I placed an order for the American Girl doll in July and then placed another order on monday and have not received any confirmation email. I know they have my email because I made sure of it on my last order I just placed. This is my first time using them and I called customer service and they were too busy to help.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Did you check your spam box? For some reason lately, even my SR emails keep getting sent to spam, even when I keep checking that it isn't spam.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was going to suggest spam box as well. If there are certain places I order from alot or certain things I want to make sure I receive I try to put their email address in my address box so they won't be blocked.

I don't always remember but I try.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    Does anyone know why I may not be receiving my confirmation email from QVC? I placed an order for the American Girl doll in July and then placed another order on monday and have not received any confirmation email. I know they have my email because I made sure of it on my last order I just placed. This is my first time using them and I called customer service and they were too busy to help.
    I triple the SPAM idea! I order fairly regularly from QVC and recieve order and shipping confirmations. The order confirmation comes quickly, within a couple of minutes. You might also check your QVC account details - perhaps you checked that you didn't want to receive email.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys but I did look in my spam email and had nothing. I think I'll probably just have to wait and talk to the customer service person.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

I order from QVC quite often. I never get an email. Just a comformation number at the end of the order. I ordered tonight and still didn't get one. I will have to look into if I check some box. Luckily I have always received a credit for them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I order often and always get a confirmation email. Look on the website under communication settings and there is a section for E-Mail subscriptions, click on that and you will see QVC E-mail sign ups that has a box to check off for Order/Shipping Confirmations - e-mail confirms your orders placed over the phone, through automated ordering, and on the Internet, maybe yours is not checked? HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

That was it Pam....thank you!!!!
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    That was it Pam....thank you!!!!
    Glad I could help!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES