Thread: Lifelock $17 Back Today Only!

Default Lifelock $17 Back Today Only!

We got permission to run a one day only SUPER offer. If you are in the slightest bit thinking of giving Lifelock a try, today is the day to do it. You'll get $17 back from us for any new membership signup.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3572
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'll go one better....to the first 5 members who sign up and post here, I'll send them a Sunshine Rewards nylon back pack.

If you ever use a credit card/debit card, online, in a store, at a restaurant, anywhere, you need Lifelock. If you plan on giving your financial info to anyone for buying a house, car or whatever, you need Lifelock. For how cheap it is, give yourself some peace of mind. And with the SR cash back, its like getting almost two months free. Identity theives have gotten so smart over the years and have so much better access to your information that it doesn't take them but a couple minutes to steal your identity, and it can take you a lifetime to clear it up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just signed up. The increased payout was just the push I needed to do the offer.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Did it and signed the whole family up...great price for adults AND kids now. Better than I saw last week when I looked!
    Sunshine Rewards

Bumping this up! We'll be pulling the offer for the weekend later tonight and putting it back up at $12 next week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Only 2 and 1/2 hours left for the $5 increase on Lifelock! Get it while you can.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    I just signed up. The increased payout was just the push I needed to do the offer.
    File a TT with your full name and address so I can send you your backpack.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.