Thread: Please clarify magazines.com coupon code

Default Please clarify magazines.com coupon code

I can't get the code in the email (BackToSchool) or the code on the shopping page (Backtoschool) to work. Can someone please clarify what the code is? It does go in the coupons code place, right?

This is exactly how it reads with our merchant:

Back to School: Get $5 off at Magazines.com! Use code Backtoschool during checkout. Offer valid through 9.30.09.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

If you click on that coupon on the SR Magazines.com merchant page, it takes you to their site where it has the $5 off information at the top. It also shows the magazines below that the coupon can be used on. I originally tried the coupon on a magazine that wasn't listed there and it showed as invalid. I selected a magazine from that page and the $5 coupon did work on that one. It says coupon applies to only the magazines shown below or something like that. Not sure if this is the issue you had....but just thought I would share my experience!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    If you click on that coupon on the SR Magazines.com merchant page, it takes you to their site where it has the $5 off information at the top. It also shows the magazines below that the coupon can be used on. I originally tried the coupon on a magazine that wasn't listed there and it showed as invalid. I selected a magazine from that page and the $5 coupon did work on that one. It says coupon applies to only the magazines shown below or something like that. Not sure if this is the issue you had....but just thought I would share my experience!
    Yes, you must click through the link we provided with the backtoschool code for it to work.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Problem solved. I read the email to read that all magazines were $5 off -- the one I wanted was not on the list.