Thread: Another Free Item From Chadwicks

Default Another Free Item From Chadwicks

Here is a promo code for another free item from Chadwicks. It is for a designer tote bag with a scarf accent valued at $39. It is free with any purchase. I don't have a picture of the tote to share, but it is a nice medium brown and would be a perfect fall accessory.

I purchased a t-shirt on clearance for $4.99 and with shipping my entire order only about $10.

Be sure to put the code in the box for promotional codes after you have added something to your shopping cart. It is while supplies last!

Promo Code
    CH9079
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thanks, that was perfect timing! I just received my $1.99 flip flops today and they were a little small. So I am ordering another pair and giving those to my mom. I wasn't too interesed in the jacket, not really a jacket person, so the tote was perfect bonus!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_b View Post
    Here is a promo code for another free item from Chadwicks. It is for a designer tote bag with a scarf accent valued at $39. It is free with any purchase. I don't have a picture of the tote to share, but it is a nice medium brown and would be a perfect fall accessory.

I purchased a t-shirt on clearance for $4.99 and with shipping my entire order only about $10.

Be sure to put the code in the box for promotional codes after you have added something to your shopping cart. It is while supplies last!

Promo Code
    CH9079
    Is this offer somewhere on their website? I looked but couldn't find it anywhere. I am concerned that using this promo code would void out any SR credits. Just wondering.

Default RE: Promo Code Question

Kycha: I just got a new catalog in the mail this week and it was on the front cover. That is where I got the promo code. I can't find it on their website anywhere, but when I put it in the promotional code box, it did add it as a free item to my order. I can't tell you whether it will cancel out your SR rewards or not. To be honest, I was more interested in getting the free tote. It looks like it might make a nice fall purse (or I might give it to my mom as a gift).
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Jenny! Thats cool. I love free stuff. I think I could use another pair of $1.99 flip flops.lol. They had a bunch of different colors in my size.