Thread: Customized Tshirts

Default Customized Tshirts

Any recommendations on the best place to order a customized tshirt? Sis in law and I have picked a design to upload but are having trouble finding a place that will resize the image without losing the quality of the image. So far, Zazzle has been the best bet, but it still says the image may be blurry. Ideas anyone??
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Have you tried Customized Girl? Not sure if you can do images there or just text.

There's a cafepress banner that rotates through at the top of the forum. We can't do cash back but it does help SR. I go back and forth between cafepress and zazzle for our Disney shirts. The last ones that I did for Fall Break I did at cafepress and loved them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Have you tried Customized Girl? Not sure if you can do images there or just text.

There's a cafepress banner that rotates through at the top of the forum. We can't do cash back but it does help SR. I go back and forth between cafepress and zazzle for our Disney shirts. The last ones that I did for Fall Break I did at cafepress and loved them.
    Thanks for the input Tricia! I did try Customized Girl and I can't quite get the image the right size so I can add the text. They actually are my preferred site b/c they have the type shirt we want. Zazzle I could get the image the size I want and the text, but it says the image may show up blurry. Cafepress I couldn't get the the image enlarged. I guess I need to sic my BIL on it to see what he can do with the image.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.