Thread: Question about offers

Default Question about offers

Are the offers that within them ask you about a thousand more offers in fact legit offers themselves? or are they just trying to promote other things?

It seems i never get to the end of the pages of offers, to recieve and official confirmation saying ive completed that one initial offer.

does anyone know what i mean, and can explain how they work?
    Sunshine Rewards

just wanted to give this a bump so it can be seen/answered.
    Sunshine Rewards

i take it nobody can answer? im just needing to know if the offers within offers within offers are worth doing... i never seem to get done the final/original offer that was posted on this site in the first place. they seem uncomplete-able, and there are many of them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not one of the "experts" around here, but since no one's responded I'll jump in best I can.

The freebie offers can take a while to complete. Typically I'll hit skip or no through as much of the offer as I can, and on the parts that doesn't work I'll select 1 and look at the next page, then click no for it. A lot of the freebie offers are done when you get to the select x number of silver, gold, and platinum offers. Some of them it's important to look at the right number to get credit. Others make sure you check email for a confirmation to get credit.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

Also, be sure not to complete them too quickly. Take your time and look around some of the offers.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.