Thread: Do 2 cents credit on weekends?

Default Do 2 cents credit on weekends?

I know it is run by Greenfield just like the DS so does credit only show up for 2cents on weekdays too? I was panicking that I didn't get credit until I realized it was Sunday. Thanks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

They will show up tomorrow
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c - during the week, do they normally credit the same day? I don't usually do the 2 Cents Surveys, so I'm not very familiar with them. I did one this morning and got the "thanks for completing the survey" page but no credit yet. Do these go back to SR? Or do only the DS ones take you back to SR? And the OTX ones take you to the AMP "thank you" page, correct? Those are usually the two I try to do.
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    m 'n c - during the week, do they normally credit the same day? I don't usually do the 2 Cents Surveys, so I'm not very familiar with them. I did one this morning and got the "thanks for completing the survey" page but no credit yet. Do these go back to SR? Or do only the DS ones take you back to SR? And the OTX ones take you to the AMP "thank you" page, correct? Those are usually the two I try to do.
    I think they will credit on Tuesday due to the holiday, unless you are a SM. You will get a green Thank you page with 2 Cents surveys, but it doesn't go back to SR. OTX takes you to the AMP thank you page then through a series of offers. OTX should credit at the top of the next hour.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I got the green thank you page. I was so excited to get one of these because I usually do surveys thru Google Chrome (that IE8 made my entire IE not work - I uninstalled and reset my computer numerous times without success) and the surveys don't recognize Java when using Google Chrome so I can't finish. I remembered to try to get a survey using FireFox and was able to complete it.

For some reason the surveys recognize Java using FF, but not GC.

Thanks for your help!!
    Melanie

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

It's been awhile since I've done a my2cents, and see they now post the next day now instead of top of the hour.

Is there a general rule of thumb for a script that runs...like a specific time of day or 24 hours after finished survey?

TIA!

ETA: Nevermind, looks like it showed up around 1pm, so I guess it is similar to the other greenfields. Whoo hoo! I'm $2.78 away from SM.
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-24-2009 at 01:16 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I believe they work similar to GF where it is just when the person reports it back to SR to upload so it is normally around the same times as the DS reporting times.

I think I've confused people in the past so I'll get it straight here again.

Your2Cents listed under the offers section -> credits the following day except for Fri/Sat/Sun surveys all credit on Monday.
    Your2Cents Supermember survey -> credits on the top of the hour on the same day including on weekends.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thank you!

Loop ------------------------------------------------> This is Laura way outside of it