Thread: Checks Unlimited

Default Checks Unlimited

I ordered some personalized Disney (Mickey and Friends of course) address labels from Checks Unlimited and got them today. They are really cute!

Besides mailing letters, I use these when we fly. Instead of filling out those tags for our luggage each time, I just slap these address labels on the tags and attach to the luggage. With a little one trying to run around, it saves a little time!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to order a bunch of new ones with our new address next month. I'm glad to hear a review on Checks Unlimited, because I have never used them before. Thanks!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was happy with the product, delivery and the credit through SR. Just to give you a heads up though... I just looked back at when I ordered them and it took about 3 weeks to get the labels- which I think is pretty normal. So, that may help you determine when you want to place your order! (although I'm sure you can get faster shipping for a fee).
    Last edited by disney_girl; 09-07-2007 at 05:10 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just looking for a place to buy checks yesterday and couldn't find one through the search. Thanks for posting this! Are there any other companies who offer checks that are on SR?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I ordered my checks from them this last time and it was a very nice transaction. I got my credit just fine and my checks were very nice.
    Sunshine Rewards