Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flip 30 Minute Camcorder $49.99 and Free Shipping

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Is it for you or a gift? Personally I'd get myself the pink but if it was for someone else I'd probably go with silver.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's for me and I love the pink. I can see DFiance using it for his 8 month old grandson.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Another "santa" gift off my list. Checked it out, thought about how much the girls like their brother's and decided to take Cindy's advice and start Christmas shopping.
    Now I'm thinking should i have ordered a 2nd one and may go back and order another one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just had to get this in pink! It cost 39.99 AND free shipping!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

HOLY COW Dell ships fast! I placed that order yesterday and came today to PA from TN! Haven't opened the box yet, since we were gone all day but I'm impressed.
    Sunshine Rewards

April

I am thinking of doing the same thing for the girls! They would love it and I could get silver for Sydney and pink for Sadie. Perfect!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I bought a similar item from Geeks.com that Tricia recommended a few months ago. It was awesome and my videos are pretty neat. It uses a memory card so you can extend it's usage.

It is on sale for $39.99 so I'm going to buy 2 for birthday/christmas presents.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...P-RB-R&cpc=SCH
    This is back in stock! It's only $37.99, and there's a coupon for free shipping.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the heads up. I need to send my old one back in under warranty for a funky thing it is doing. I was afraid they'd just issue web credit if it was still OOS.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've had this camera for about a month and absolutely love it. It's one of the best 40.00 I've ever spent. It comes with VERY simple directions that even I could understand.

I've had it for over two years and without it, you wouldn't get to see all those fantabulous videos I make.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.