Thread: 4inkjets, free ship, no minimum

Default 4inkjets, free ship, no minimum

This is an unusual coupon. Get 10% off and free ship with no minimum. Darn, I just ordered a week ago.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/4inkjets/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OH OH OH I need to order from them but have been holding off. Now is the perfect time. I hate paying shipping for anything but I won't buy stuff in stores I can get online so I usually end up not having what I need LOL...its an addiction and I need therapy...the opposite of hoarding...I am a "cantbuyoffsr" person.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    OH OH OH I need to order from them but have been holding off. Now is the perfect time. I hate paying shipping for anything but I won't buy stuff in stores I can get online so I usually end up not having what I need LOL...its an addiction and I need therapy...the opposite of hoarding...I am a "cantbuyoffsr" person.
    To me, if I get away with 5.00 or less for shipping its more then worth my time, starting my car and driving and the hassle of the stupid people I have to deal with in the stores which include shoppers and employees.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Ink is one of those things that I refuse to buy offline no matter what because the markup is so darn high. Sometimes I will break down and buy envelopes or cheaper supplies like that if I have to get a mailing done. But I refuse to buy ink anywhere besides through SR because I just can't pass up the cash back on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs