Thread: Question about Illuminations

Default Question about Illuminations

Does anyone else shop with Illuminations? I always order Halloween things for the holiday and all of its festivities. Halloween is huge at my house from pumpkin carving weekend to Tiffany's pumpkin patch and the haunted yard. Is it possible to get this on the shopping list?

Have a great day! Thanks for ahead for your time!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I can't help you with adding them but I can give you a tip when you are looking to see about adding merchants. At the bottom of most websites where it has the footer links (contact us, about us, etc) some sites have a link for affiliates. Normally that is an indication if we can get them on SR or not
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much M'n'C. You have been so helpful to me on many things. I greatly appreciate it. One day I will be a pro!

But not today, as I was looking for another place, Illuminations was there. I do not know how I missed it. (Maybe it was hiding on me) I am quite embarrassed. Shhh. Can I use the excuse that I am tired from my first week back to school? So Sorry!
    Marilyn

I think I have some coupons to add for them as well. So you may want to wait on shopping for a day or two and I can see what I can find for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia,
    Thank you very much for the heads up on some coupons! I will hold off on my order just in case. Thanks for all you do!!
    Marilyn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Thank you so much M'n'C. You have been so helpful to me on many things. I greatly appreciate it. One day I will be a pro!

But not today, as I was looking for another place, Illuminations was there. I do not know how I missed it. (Maybe it was hiding on me) I am quite embarrassed. Shhh. Can I use the excuse that I am tired from my first week back to school? So Sorry!
    I was a very lost and confused newbie at one time and it was preforum so I know where yall are coming from! I don't mind helping when its an answer that I know.
    Sunshine Rewards