Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: credits including shopping

Default credits including shopping

this is under my history, could someone tell me what that would be?

and i am really curious how alot of you are at the 20 dollar mark so far for this month. i am really new, and thought i was doing well with getting to 11 plus dollars.

are you buying things and then getting credit? i am really trying to understand all of this.

A lot of us have offers and shopping that credits everyday. Depending on when we did our shopping. Do you have a hold on something? Did you do some shopping or did you do an offer over $3? Those will be put on hold.

Hope that helps a little. If you want to tell us what is holding or what is says we may be able to explain it better to ya!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is credits you get get for shopping through the links on SR. Each of the merchants under the shopping link offers a percentage back on each purchase. When you make a purchase through these links the credits will show up there. You will quickly develop an addiction to shopping through SR. I have begun to check SR before making any purchases to see if I can get it through SR and get rewards back.
    Sunshine Rewards

the amount is for 1.60 but i have not bought anything. (that i know of LOL)

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Some members were able to do 25 surveys and the bonus of $5.00 credited in September. Then with offers and shopping, it doesn't take long...
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    the amount is for 1.60 but i have not bought anything. (that i know of LOL)
    Maybe you did an offer that was considered shopping? snapfish or something similar? Not too sure without having you regurgitate your entire account history.

As far as getting over $20 in a month, for me its a combo of doing the freebie offers as they are posted (2-4 a day) and the daily survey as often as possible. I also have a shoe addiction (among other shopping addictions) like some other fellow members and purchase from shoebuy about once every other month (they have a great payback rate plus you get a member discount and free shipping) so that's a good $6-$7 there.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Go into your account history and look for a credit for 1.60. Like Mn'c said it could be one of the offers that are also considered shopping, photo places, ebay something like that.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Don't surveys credit in there as well. That would be two surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh! You're talking about on the Current Earnings page, the line item "Credits including Shopping".

That could be two Daily Surveys.

Click on Account History, from the Member Zone, and look around.

Something I have found VERY helpful is to keep notes. I write down everything, and check it off when it credits (well, *if* it credits, when it comes to the offers).

I didn't notice when you joined, but I assume you're pretty new. It's all a big mystery for awhile, and slowly you get the hang of it if you stick it out. I never EVER thought, back in March when I joined, that I would be a super member, couldn't even fathom how I could earn $100 inside of 3 months. For me it was the Blockbuster credit that turned it around...all of a sudden I became driven, and you can see I have earned more than the "maybe $40" I thought I would ever earn.

And I definitely think it's the terrific shoebuy deal right now that caused those BIG Big Board balances. I'm totally jealous of those balances, myself!
    Sunshine Rewards

oh that line being for the surveys would make sense. i am only on my 4th day here, the first 2 days i did complete surveys and it shows that on my history, but i completed one on fast food yesterday, so that would have been 3 surveys, but i don't see where i was credited for yesterdays, and it did give me the congrats final page, plus it said i exceeded the dailey limit.

maybe on fridays they don't credit til monday? one can hope right?

i think i also did the new kids mistake and did lots of stuff my first 2 days, a lot did credit but now i have a bunch sitting in pending. i am thinking of giving it til monday and then remove from pending and starting again. i have a lot of money in pending. LOL