Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Chatter Thread!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Contest Chatter Thread!

Let's start a chatter thread to talk about the contests we are entering, what is crediting, and what we've won!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you see a Twitter follower by the name of blondediaries that is me!
    Sunshine Rewards

my twitter name is wdwismy2ndhome.

I am debating the bagsbuy offer....I want that baggalini, but am cashpoor this week!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Is there a FAQ somewhere that explains exactly what this is and how to do it? I am new and trying to get the hang of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
    Is there a FAQ somewhere that explains exactly what this is and how to do it? I am new and trying to get the hang of it all.
    What do you need help with? There are a ton of stickies but maybe we can narrow it down for you. Also check out the newbie section of the forum as there are some good threads in there too.
    Sunshine Rewards

There are three different contests going on today in the forum.

The first is the Crazy for Bargains TWO Pair-a-Day Giveaway. Did you get entered to win a pair of slippers from Crazy for Bargains? Check out this thread to see the rules.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=29869

This is a great opportunity to use your account to click through to a merchant and review a merchant site.

The second is our Crazy Credits contest. It is the most popular contest in the forum that we usually run every month or so. It focuses primarily on offers both freebies and paid offers. It requires you to get credit during the contest for any of the offers listed in the contest thread. The best way to find these offers is to do a keyword search using the search funtion in the left side bar on the SR home page! Here's a thread found in our forum stickies that will help with some basic instructions.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=16

The third is not really a contest as much as it is a bonus!! Tricia, our owner, has increased the payouts on some very popular merchants. If you order from any of those on the list, you will earn a little extra today and tomorrow! Here's a link to the thread with all the increases.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...crazy+increase

This thread is the chatter thread where we can talk about the contests, ask questions, and share successes! Please feel free to ask more questions if needed. We are so happy to help!
    Angie

Just in case you mean "Crazy Credits" in general...here's a quick primer...

Over the time period when we run it, we designate certain offers as being part of the contest. If you do those offers and then post your credit from your account in the Contest thread, that post becomes an entry into the contest. The more times you enter, the better your chance of winning. We try to pull out some of the very best converting offers for the contest...plus some new ones for our members who have played in the past.

One thing to keep in mind with the offers is that you should NOT use your best personal email address. These offers are often the ones listed in our "freebie" section which means that they might sell any information that you give them. So be truthful when you fill out the info but don't give them anything that you would not want to be sold.

Some of the offers like Bagsbuy are obviously different because they are not in the "freebie" category.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just added the Book Closeouts offer to the Crazy Credits contest! It's been around a while and has proven to be a good one. Here are some coupons that came along with the offer when it was new. There are not expiration dates listed. I assume they are still valid. So, I'm going to list them here for those of you interested in this offer. Please let me know if you have trouble using any of them.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-5

PW: bookcloseouts.com

Details: $5 off purchase of $35 or more.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-10

Details: $10 off purchase of $65 or more.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-20

Details: $20 off purchase of $120 or more.
    Angie

No OTX for this contest?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    No OTX for this contest?
    Just added it--cause I'm awesome like that!
    Angie