Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's planning a 2010 trip?

We'll be visiting WDW in January for the marathon. Then, crossing our fingers that we'll visit Disneyland next June or August. We have free airfare and hotel so anything that I earn is just gravy.
    Sunshine Rewards

same here, we are going for a couple days for the marathons.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I'll be there with my daughter in January for the marathon and a cruise for her birthday. I'm not making any SR goals for that trip, though.

Planning on going to Southern CA with the whole family towards Thanksgiving 2010, so hopefully will have a couple hundred from SR for that.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

We are going January 26 - February 9 for dd's high school graduation present.

I'm currently working towards a $250 card to give her for spending money.

Right now I'm at $189, and am shooting at cashing out mid-november just to be safe with the holidays thrown in there...so that leaves me 2 1/2 months to earn. I'm pretty sure I can make it if the surveykarma keeps up

ETA: Well, OTX & DS have been really nice to me lately. Two weeks later and I'm at $211 now. So I think I'm going to push my goal to $300! DD, who usually couldn't care less about dining, told me she would love to go back to Sci-Fi (last time she was 5 and Dad was still in the picture). So my extra $50 is going towards that lunch!
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-13-2009 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Updated goal $$

I'm going on a Disney Cruise in August 10.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wink

Going Sept. 26th-Oct. 1st at BW, hopefully in a Grand Villa, 8 girlfriends for our good friends BIG birthday!! Can not wait ...hope to earn at least $500.00 towards expenses by then!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

We'll be there during the marathon too!! I wish I could say I was running but my 3 miles on the treadmill a day is all I can do.

My goal is to take $500 in gcs down and I have $188.00 so far.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm fairly new at SR, but not new to Disney!!!!! We are going Sept 25-Oct 4, not sure where we are staying, that depends on how much we can save (we pay cash for our trips) and the added price of airfare (we have driven in the past)

My SR goal is to be at $250, I only have about $20 right now, but with the holidays coming up, that will change! My SR money will be added spending $ for us. Depending on how fast I reach my $250 goal, I may up it to $500, but since I am still learning the ropes, I don't want to set my sights too high!

We are going in May 2010, not sure of which week. I hope to have $500 in SR cards to take with us.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I don't think I have mentioned this in here, but we are planning a trip in 2010.

It will probably be September 4th-12th... but could possibly get bumped to December 11th-19th.

I prefer September since the children will only miss 4 days of school, as well as the value season will probably be better on the budget.

Ohhh and I forgot to include my SR goal, which is $500.
    Last edited by AlternateEgo; 09-28-2009 at 03:15 PM.