Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's planning a 2010 trip?

I'm going in late January (1/27-2/3). I'm hoping to have $500 in SR gift cards to take with me. Right now I'm at $316, so I really need to get to work!!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

We are planning on going in Sept/Oct for MNSSHP which we have done for the last 4 years. My goal is to take $1000 I'm at $210 now.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would like to September 2010, but we just bought a house, so I have to see how things go financially!! My goal is $500 by July 2010. I just joined last month, but I am already at $53.00. If we don't go September 2010. We will go September 2011. Then my goal is to have $1200 total!!!

I am so excited!! DH has agreed we can go again next year!!! September 2010.

We returned from our first family trip 5 days ago. We all loved it! I will see if I can earn another $500 gift card to take with us!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just booked 3 nights, Feb 1st to 3rd, while we are in Florida for a week visiting friends and relatives. Thought this side trip would be a lot of fun! Found out that I can book dining October 27, the first day Disney is changing back to 180 out disney dining reservations. Should be challenging.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

i have a short trip to wdw planned for an offsite hotel in december, 2009, but would prefer onsite in march, 2010. not sure we can swing the march trip, but i'm working on it. i prefer march b/c my DD would be on spring break. as much as i'd love to see wdw's Christmas decorations, the spring break trip would mean no hassle with her school.

Talking 2010 = Fanofree is broke!

2010 is AP year.

We have May 14 - 22 as definite. We also plan a F&W VaCa and (maybe) a "mid-December let's look at the lights trip."

I have almost $500 for a GC for May. So, can I get another for the Fall trip?

Stay tuned!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Bumping this up because I called and I have definite plans for staying at....

BCV 9/29-10/10 2010 for 11 nights!!

Any chance of listing people with dates and where they are staying on the first page?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

First week of June for us!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Bumping this up because I called and I have definite plans for staying at....

BCV 9/29-10/10 2010 for 11 nights!!

Any chance of listing people with dates and where they are staying on the first page?
    If someone wants to put the initial one together I'll add it but sadly I don't have time to get it together this week. Maybe next weekend at the earliest. Updating will be easy just the initial one is the problem child.
    Sunshine Rewards