Thread: SR FAQ - Updated 3/26/08 Outdated. will work on a revision

Threaded View

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default SR FAQ - Updated 3/26/08 Outdated. will work on a revision

Hello guys! I'm working on a FAQ thread. It is a work in progress. Please pm me with anything you think should be added as multiple posts by other users will mess up the general layout I have going and there is a limit on how much I can put in each post. Thanks!!! All input is appreciated.

I will organize by category later as I know this is messy.

If I do get a new email for all the spam, do I have to switch from the email address I currently have listed with SR to the new one? Is that how it is tracked here through the email address?

Nope offers are tracked by user id. Go ahead and open up a new email account and start doing offers with it. If you are OCD like I can be you can change your SR email at any time to match the email you are currently using but you do not have to do that.

I usually do all the offers in the Fast Crediting category. Today I went into the Free Stuff category and saw several that I thought I had done a while back, but they said NO under credit received and weren't marked as pending, so I thought I would try again. Then I was back in the Fast Crediting category, and I saw the same offers with slightly different names (ex. "Dove Lotion" in one category, "FREE: Sample of Dove" in the other) and those said YES under credit received. Can I do these new offers?

Yes you may complete these offers. As long as an offer is listed separately from another and it is marked as “No” then you are allowed to complete the offer. You are not allowed to complete an offer that you have already received credit for either on Sunshine rewards or any other sites.

Can another SR member log in on my computer?

No. You can have many isp addresses assigned to your account but each ISP can only be assigned to one account. So if she signed in on your computer it would look to advertisers and SR that you had two accounts which is against the terms of use. She might have to go to the library or a different friend who does not belong to SR and will not ever be a SR member to sign up and complete offers.

My problem is in my account history and earnings I see where my credits are on hold (I understand all of that and why) but there are some that I did late last week already credited but there are others from early this week that I don't see there.

The amount of time it takes for sales to show up depends on the merchant. Most take anywhere from 7 -10 days. A good practice is to wait until 10 days pass and if they don’t show up then file a trouble ticket. Another thing is to make sure you are going back in your account history far enough. When these thing show up they are put on the date that the order was placed and not the date the pending credit shows up. Sometimes they can show up on page 2 or 3 and you don’t even know it. Look through your account history and make sure they aren’t already there before you post a trouble ticket.

Paypal minimum/Paypal fee: I have $20.xx in my account, but it won't let me redeem the whole amount. Is there a fee for Paypal redemptions, or is the minimum actually higher than the stated $20 when the button appears?

There are no fees associated with paypal cashouts. Chances are that one of your offers was an offer that doesn't allow paypal redemptions. Once you have another offer come through try again. It could have been a small offer. I would keep trying to cash out as you earn more credits. The other option is a gift card. All of the earnings are eligible for gift certificate redemption. There are just some offers that the advertisers don't allow paypal cashout on and they usually state that on the posting for the offer.

How long should I wait before I try an offer again? I have several in my pending from my first couple of day which was exactly 2 weeks ago. Does it depend on the offer or can I go ahead and try some of them again?

Due to some recent advertiser feedback and credit reversals for trying to redo noncrediting offers too fast we need to adjust this answer. As a result of reversing credits, we would like to ask that people not redo offers for at least 30 days. It looks like redoing offers quickly is not only causing us to get credits reversed but it is flagging some of your IP addresses so that we are losing credits for legitimate signups as well.

If I want to cash out via Paypal, if I cash out before the 15th, is it paid out at the end of the month? And if I cash out right before the end of the month, is it paid out by the 15th of the next month?

In September paypaly cashouts were changed so that ANY payments that are requested in a given month are paid on the 15th of the next month. This will help with the confusion that was caused before. All paypal payments will be made on the 15th of the month after you request it unless it falls on a holiday.

I can't seem to get credit for any of the offers lately. I will do 3 or 4 a day and only get credited for 1...IF I am lucky. I see that most other people are getting credited within the hour after completing the survey. Does Firefox have anything to do with it? Would I get more credits by using IE?

SR is set up to ONLY use IE. Now some other programs will work but in order to get the best results it is best to use IE. Try it out and see how it works for you.

Do we earn any points/credits for playing games?

Nope, its just something fun for you to do.

Does paypal charge a fee for cashing out through them?

You will not pay a fee through paypal if you use a paypal account that is not set up to accept credit cards. If you have business account that has been set up to accept credit cards for payments then they will charge you a fee to accept your payment.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 01-16-2008 at 12:26 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards