Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Are the Crazy Credit Takers?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Tricia Yes please keep the contests! I logged on earlier today but just didn't have the time to even try for a daily survey today. This is my kids last week before school starts and we have been trying to squeeze in some extras. Plus, get ready for school and all of the fall activities have started this week. I am hoping to try some of the offers tomorrow morning. I love the contests and usually try several of the offers! This has been a crazy week for me so far and next week my baby starts Kindergarten . So if I am not crying, I will have more time for Sunshine Rewards!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Definitely worth the contests...please keep em coming! It sounds like a lot of members are busy with getting the kiddos back to school. So, hopefully thats the reason for the decrease in participants!
    Sunshine Rewards

Please keep the contests! My parents were supposed to come over last night, so I was waiting until after they left to start playing on SR -- they ended up getting here late, but I did get a DS in and then tried two freebies for crazy credits.I should have more time to be on here after work.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

IT IS worth it, I just think to be honest you picked the wrong time to have them. I think besides the majority are either getting ready to go back to school OR have just started back. That and last minute vacations it's just a VERY tough time of year.

I also did log in very briefly yesterday morning and noticed only 3 offers posted at the start so I'm happy to see more added.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sumlthomp View Post
    I've tried a couple so far, but nothing has credited for me
    Same thing for me. I like the contests but I maybe get only 1 out of 5 offers to credit if I'm lucky. It can be frustrating at times, even though it is suppose to be fun.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying...I just ordered the Free Business Cards. They are going to be great with moving to a new address - just hand them out to hairdresser, dentist, etc. A LOT easier than having to recite everything. And how can you beat it? $5.68 for the cards, $6 cash back and the chance to earn 20% more?! You're paying me to get those cards. Thanks!

I'll see if I can get a few offers in - last few days before Back To School are crazier than the credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday was the first day back to school, so I hope to have a little more time to Sunshine today!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

1/1 so far. I'm a slow poke this time Tricia but it is totally worth it for these contests. I'm going to try a few more before things pick up at work today.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think the contests are worth it, but not everyone always has the time to sit and do them every single time. I think this is especially true right now with schools going back, etc. I have one that is already in school, but my preschooler doesn't start for a few more days, and she's needing me, so I can't be on the computer.

I was going to try to do some yesterday, but my older cat (15 years) decided to have a seizure, so we spent the day back and forth to the vet only to find out that she most likely had pancreatic cancer and we had to put her to sleep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    I think the contests are worth it, but not everyone always has the time to sit and do them every single time. I think this is especially true right now with schools going back, etc. I have one that is already in school, but my preschooler doesn't start for a few more days, and she's needing me, so I can't be on the computer.

I was going to try to do some yesterday, but my older cat (15 years) decided to have a seizure, so we spent the day back and forth to the vet only to find out that she most likely had pancreatic cancer and we had to put her to sleep.
    Sorry to hear about your cat.

I've gotten two offers to credit, plus an OTX...so, I'm 3/5 so far. I'm waiting until the top of the hour to see if I get another one, I'm always shocked and surprised when I see that something has credited. I always appreciate these contests, so
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES