Thread: Magazines.com Question

Default Magazines.com Question

I placed an order on Saturday with the cash back increase and it's not listed in pending yet. Is this an automatic or manual shopping credit?
    Sunshine Rewards

It is automatic. Sounds like we may need to hunt it down for you. Go ahead and open a ticket when it's time. I'll be happy to help.
    Angie

Uh-oh. I was hoping you would say that it was a manual credit.

I've been having issues with shopping crediting lately. Some things go through automatically and some come through with a TT. I can't figure out what the problem is. I run CCleaner daily, clear cookies before shopping, and use IE7. I've checked to make sure that none of the sites are blocked in IE7 and I have all the sites set to allow that are listed in the technical thread. Any other suggestions?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Uh-oh. I was hoping you would say that it was a manual credit.

I've been having issues with shopping crediting lately. Some things go through automatically and some come through with a TT. I can't figure out what the problem is. I run CCleaner daily, clear cookies before shopping, and use IE7. I've checked to make sure that none of the sites are blocked in IE7 and I have all the sites set to allow that are listed in the technical thread. Any other suggestions?
    I wish I knew but I'm about 50/50 on shopping as well. The good thing is that Angie is able to track them down for me so that is good. I just save my confirmation emails and submit when the 10 day mark comes by. I have noticed some are taking a little longer to post. I think Shutterfly was a day or two after the 10 day mark and it came through on it's own so maybe some of your outstanding ones are the same way - just slowpokes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I placed an order on Saturday with the cash back increase and it's not listed in pending yet. Is this an automatic or manual shopping credit?
    I ordered from magazines.com also on Saturday and have not received credit. Is it 7 or 10 days before we should file a trouble ticket? Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I ordered from magazines.com also on Saturday and have not received credit. Is it 7 or 10 days before we should file a trouble ticket? Thanks!
    10 days. I also ordered from magazines.com and haven't seen the credit pend yet. But I also didn't get a confirmation e-mail (never do with them for some reason), so I'm probably out of luck.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards