Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boca Java..You asked, we got it for you

Default Boca Java..You asked, we got it for you

You can't pass up this unbelievable offer, especially with $10.00 cash back. Never before have we had that high a pay out.

Let me tell you something about Boca Java. They are located here in Florida, and if you want the absolute freshest coffee you will ever get, here is the place to get it. The beans are roasted the day before they ship them to you, thats how fresh they are.

You will have to take one more shipment after your initial shipment for this offer, but you can also go back online after joining and delay your shipment date.

If you are a coffee drinker like I am, I can tell you that you will fall in love with this coffee.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offer...a9e16&oid=3498
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

If you're on the fence, I've added it to the Crazy Credits contest too!!
    Angie

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

The Expresso is great for making in a pot and chilling to make iced mocha lattes. Cheaper than Starbuck, even McDonald's and just as good. Had one, last night.

I tried to do this offer and it won't let me click on "Place Order" - it just stays on the same page - I tried it over an hour ago and didn't see credit, so I just tried again after clearing cookies to see if it would work now but it still doesn't work.

Has anyone else been able to do this offer and get credit?

Thanks.
    Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm sorry Karn. It seems to be working when I click it, and I don't see a completed sale for you. Maybe try clearing your cookies and going through the offer again, unless of course you've already received a confirmation that an order was processed.

Anyone else having difficulty?
    Angie

Thanks for checking Angie - I had cleared cookies but it didn't work. I just tried again and it did work. Hopefully, I'll see credit in 1/2 hour! Thanks again!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

It went through for me. I love Boca Java Coffee. I get it whole bean and grind it at home. arob414, I just opened my last bag, it is espresso, the first time I tried it, and I have to tell you it is delicious and just what I needed tp perk me up after work today.

I am having a dickens of a time registering for their site. It won't let me put in my address, nor my credit card information. Not sure what the problem is, but I figured I'd give it a try and help towards making SM this quarter. But...I can't if it won't let me register. I've never ordered before......does anyone have any hints to offer as to how to register? This is weird.
    Sunshine Rewards

I cleared my cookies, logged in, and then selected my coffees from the front page, and then clicked on the try it today banner.

I will try again after the top of the hour. Did a couple others that I don't want to affect. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards