Thread: Pool's Pal --- Thanks So Much

Default Pool's Pal --- Thanks So Much

Deb........

It was so great to finally meet you in person.........we loved our breakfast... and girls loved sitting at the counter. Also.... those donuts and muffins were to die for (we couldn't wait until tomorrow to eat them) I am sold!!! Really looking forward to seeing you again in WDW at the Unofficial SR meet!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Pam, you are so very welcome, it was my pleasure to share a little piece of my world (crazy as it is!! lol !! ) with someone I've chatted with many times now! Glad you liked the muffins (Pistachio are my FAV!) I'll have to bring muffins to the SR meet in October...Carry on luggage full of muffins!!

You're girls are even more adorable in person!!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay on Cape Cod...and "Danny" doesn't damper your fun on Cape Cod if you're still here!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!