Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Win a $50 Disney Gift Card!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I was able to upload mine this morning, no problem...
    Sunshine Rewards

the link still won't work for me in IE, and i can't use facebook with firefox any more for some reason. anyone have this problem?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    the link still won't work for me in IE, and i can't use facebook with firefox any more for some reason. anyone have this problem?

No I only ever use IE7 and I had no problems with it. Sorry....
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been trying for two days, and it switches between the two pages, like other have said

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    I have been trying for two days, and it switches between the two pages, like other have said
    According to the developer, it is a problem with IE7. I just emailed them again and they said that they are working to try to figure out what is causing it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My IE crashed due to IE8 and I've never been able to fix it, so I use Google Chrome. I did part 1 of part 2 and got this message:

Error while loading page from Promotions
    There are still a few kinks Facebook and the makers of Promotions are trying to iron out. We appreciate your patience as we try to fix these issues. Your problem has been logged - if it persists, please come back in a few days. Thanks!
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    My IE crashed due to IE8 and I've never been able to fix it, so I use Google Chrome. I did part 1 of part 2 and got this message:

Error while loading page from Promotions
    There are still a few kinks Facebook and the makers of Promotions are trying to iron out. We appreciate your patience as we try to fix these issues. Your problem has been logged - if it persists, please come back in a few days. Thanks!
    I wonder if it is related to all of th FB picture upload problems I am seeing people posting about on there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I am having the same problem, but I am using Firefox, not IE7...

I'm super angry with them not only because of the inconvenience but because I have to pay them for every day that we are running the contest!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I have had all kinds of problems with Facebook lately. Chat hasn't worked right, I can't write on people's walls, my pictures don't upload right. It takes forever to get anything to work and many tries. I think they are just having issues with the whole site.
    Sunshine Rewards