Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Win a $50 Disney Gift Card!

Is the contest working better for everyone yet?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I still can't get it to work

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I still get this message after entering info on page 1:

Error while loading page from Promotions
    There are still a few kinks Facebook and the makers of Promotions are trying to iron out. We appreciate your patience as we try to fix these issues. Your problem has been logged - if it persists, please come back in a few days. Thanks!
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    I still get this message after entering info on page 1:

Error while loading page from Promotions
    There are still a few kinks Facebook and the makers of Promotions are trying to iron out. We appreciate your patience as we try to fix these issues. Your problem has been logged - if it persists, please come back in a few days. Thanks!
    I'm having the same problem too.
    Barb

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

sorry Tricia! I tried this morning as well and it isn't working! I hope they refund you the money you've spent even though the majority of peeps can't get into the contest!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I got it to work!!!

I went to view everyone's submissions, and clicked on the Add my submission button at the top. Brought me right through it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I am having trouble figuring out the voting. You can vote on every picture (but your own) everyday. How is that supposed to work? Are you supposed to vote the thumbs down on the ones you do not like or only vote for the ones you do like.....
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards