Thread: OTX issue??

Default OTX issue??

Is anyone else having an issue with OTX?? I dont' know if i've just used up all my OTX since i'm on a 12 day roll....but i can't get anything to work today!! I get one qualifying question....then it just goes straight to the AMP pages! I've been trying ALL day......on 2 different computers AND with Dh's email address too!! nothing is working! I'm bummed.....i really wanted that $1 credit!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had the same problem. It took me like 10 tries and I gave up and came back an hour later. I got a really short and easy one then. Maybe it will work for you too. Good luck!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by cinstorm View Post
    I had the same problem. It took me like 10 tries and I gave up and came back an hour later. I got a really short and easy one then. Maybe it will work for you too. Good luck!
    You talked me into it. I'll give it one more try before going to bed. I did one on home projects, was at the tail end, or looked like I was, after answering a series of questions about various home projects I had done, this yr. Then, they must not have like my answer to how the country's economy was affecting my shopping because vamoose, I was out of there. Guess they thought I did alot of projects for someone who had slowed down because of the economy. However, they don't know what I had been doing during the good years. And, I already had some of this planned before economy downturn. Then, the dishwasher died and how could we live without one? my daughters don't seem to know how to wash dishes.

And, this isn't a complaint, but why do they ask if my child, aged blank to blank can do a survey, only to tell me we don't qualify after I call them to the computer? I have gotten that twice, tonight. And, many times in the past. Maybe it is for the exercise, family time, or something. Get them out of their room, across the house and over to visit mom.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue with OTX?? I dont' know if i've just used up all my OTX since i'm on a 12 day roll....but i can't get anything to work today!! I get one qualifying question....then it just goes straight to the AMP pages! I've been trying ALL day......on 2 different computers AND with Dh's email address too!! nothing is working! I'm bummed.....i really wanted that $1 credit!
    I have been having the same problem all day.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

glad to know it wasn't just me! Hopefully today will be better!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am getting them but at the END of the survey instead of getting taken to Amp I get the "you have clicked an invalid link" and then they won't credit.
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

for some reason this morning otx is telling me i have already exceeded my limit for the day. my last otx survey was over 24 hours ago but i guess otx is just being moody today. will keep trying and hopefully i can get one. all you sr folks out there please say a little prayer and keep your fingers and toes crossed for me so that i can get one today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I got all the way to end -- the status bar was at 99% and I had just answered end-of-survey demographic questions -- and was told that I didn't qualify and asked if I wanted to try another survey . . .

As far as the child doing the survey thing, I've quit calling my child to the computer until I answer his first three or four questions. They are always either demographics or stuff like whether you play videogames, how many times you've been to the movies, what kind of soft drinks do you like, etc. I've found that he gets kicked out on the early questions at least 75% of the time.