Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Referrals...

Smile New Referrals...

How long does it take for you to receive credit for new referrals after they've earned above and beyond the required amount?

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is a manual thing that Tricia has to do so it usually takes a day or so especially if they make it on the weekend. If it is a weekday you usually see it by the next morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! It's been since the first part of the week. They used the link that I sent to them via email. What can I do about it?

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

PM me with the details, full names of you both, and I will check it out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We can't manually add them if they didn't get signed up right just because we have SOOOO many requests (literally every day) to do that. But you can see on your referral page if you click on the little referral link who is below you. If you see them and they show up as 5.00 or more, you will get your credit first thing tomorrow morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Did they use the promo referral link? My little cousin used that one and I haven't seen her since but she says she is signed up. I wonder if some of them got messed up some how.

Kim

We've seen quite a few come through the special referral link. I wonder if people click on the link and then surf around the site for awhile. Then instead of signing up with your link, they just go to the generic signup page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default Referral Problems...

I think a lot of people are losing out on their referral credit because of the way it's worded on the referral page:

To refer other users, please use the following URL or the following banner codes. In addition, you can give them your referral id (6881) and they can enter it at the time that they sign up (great for referring people offline).

This is what I did. I copied and pasted the banner displaying my earnings into my emails. I thought by them clicking on it, that was sufficent, but it wasn't. They must enter your refrral id, the link alone and or your name with it is not enough! But just by reading the above, it reads like the banner would be fine and in addition you can give them you're id number, but it's not a must. Maybe it should be reworded to say you must give your number! Maybe that's why a lot of others aren't seeing their credits.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 09-09-2007 at 08:05 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Actually, they don't need to put in the referral id if they click on the link. If they click on your referral link, the signup page doesn't even have a box for putting in their referral id because it is already coded for you. We just added the alternate method in case someone didn't have the link handy to give to a friend and still wanted the credit. But as long as they click on your referral link (that ends in your referral number) and sign up from that page, it will automatically be added to your account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Actually, they don't need to put in the referral id if they click on the link. If they click on your referral link, the signup page doesn't even have a box for putting in their referral id because it is already coded for you. We just added the alternate method in case someone didn't have the link handy to give to a friend and still wanted the credit. But as long as they click on your referral link (that ends in your referral number) and sign up from that page, it will automatically be added to your account.

My referral clicked on the banner inside of my email and she said their was a little box that asked her who referred her and she typed in my name, so I don't know what's going on. I don't know what happens because I wasn't referred by anyone, I just went to the site and joined!
    Sunshine Rewards