Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Referrals...

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    My referral clicked on the banner inside of my email and she said their was a little box that asked her who referred her and she typed in my name, so I don't know what's going on. I don't know what happens because I wasn't referred by anyone, I just went to the site and joined!
    You've actually had a total of 20 clicks on your referral link. I'm guessing that she clicked on the link but then clicked around the site and didn't actually sign up using the link you gave her.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Sunshine Girl...

Thank you so much for researching the problem regarding my referral. Although, I didn't get the credit, it meant a great deal to know that you would go through so much to to find out what the problem was. Now that's priceless! I've belonged to many reward programs and trust me when I say that there customer service doesn't come close to the excellent customer service you all provide. I had all but given up on good service these days. Whatever you do, continue to provide such service and the sun will shine upon you for a very long time!

Again, thank you

A new, satisfied and proud Sunshine Reward Member!
    Sunshine Rewards