Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surveys.com

Default Surveys.com

It's been a while since we've offered paid sign ups with Surveys.com. Some of you may have signed up with them in the past here at SR.

They are currently looking for new sign ups in very specific categories. Please find three new Surveys.com offers added this morning. Note, you must fit the age, gender, and location listed in order to receive credit. This is an easy first page sign up!
    Angie

Thanks for posting this! I just got credit for the NC 18+ offer!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Are these 3 different panels? I'm just wondering if you qualify for more than one of those groups if you can sign up for both or pick just one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think you should pick the one that fits best. The only way you would qualify for more than one would be if you are female 18-29 living in NC. If that applies, I'd go with the NC sign up.
    Angie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for clarifying.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just realized that NC meant North Carolina.....no wonder it didn't credit for me! I feel better now!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just realized that NC meant North Carolina.....no wonder it didn't credit for me! I feel better now!!
    Yeah I didn't know what it was either. Glad I asked the other clarification question LOL. For some reason I thought NC 18+ was like the movie rating system. No Children under 18. I was like that's me! Glad I went with female 18-29
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah I didn't know what it was either. Glad I asked the other clarification question LOL. For some reason I thought NC 18+ was like the movie rating system. No Children under 18. I was like that's me! Glad I went with female 18-29
    I guess we need it "spelled out"?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Funny, I just assumed it meant North Carolina, but I probably wouldn't have thought that if I didn't live here!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I guess we need it "spelled out"?
    Yeah probably. LOL. I was like man these must be some racy surveys but I'm game for a few cents. My vacation addictions are pretty bad.
    Sunshine Rewards