Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am such a moron

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default i am such a moron

okay, now that i have that out of my system. i have been ordering from vista print just about every 2 weeks now. i just noticed today that vista print is on the shopping list...at 10%!!!!! my last order from them was for over 100.00. at least now i know for future i guess. this is enough to get me frustrated.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I hate when that happens! When I first joined I bought a Dell laptop...never thinking to look here. Now I look before I do anything!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Don't feel bad at all! It takes awhile to get used to looking here first! DH buys all of his school books online from Abebooks and I just realized we could have been ordering them thru SR. Then there is the laptop we bought through Best Buys in July.....

I'll join the list of morons and I knew better but in the spur of the moment, it didn't cross my mind. I made 3 Ebay purchases last week and only remembered to use the link here 1 time. Of course on my smallest purchase. Big Duh!!!!! I also forgot earlier this year when I ordered a new oven and stove from Sears. What a shame.

Always check on here first, and if you aren't in a hurry, let us know what merchant you are looking at and perhaps we can get it. Use the product search to, you never know when you can find an item at a lower price on here too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Always check on here first, and if you aren't in a hurry, let us know what merchant you are looking at and perhaps we can get it. Use the product search to, you never know when you can find an item at a lower price on here too.
    I've mentioned enell.com and titlenine.com a couple of times. Have ya'll looked into them? Or should I just go ahead and place my order? Another place I like is SKIRTsports.com. I really need to place an order soon esp at enell, but have been hoping they'd be added to the list first. Thanks,
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

So far, we haven't been able to get either of those. The second we did hear back from and they do not intend to start and affiliate program.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by disneynut View Post
    I made 3 Ebay purchases last week and only remembered to use the link here 1 time.
    Rats! I didn't know I was supposed to go through a link here for ebay! My DH has been bidding and winning on a few small things. I guess I was thinking since he used the new ebay ID that I set up through SR that I'd get credit for the purchases. Oh, well, I'll know better for the future!
    ~Laura~

Put a post-it note on your computer. Something like -

SHOPPING?
    Check Sunshine First

I've forgotten to check here first but the note seems to help. Just don't know if I can get away with it on my work computer!!! LOL!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So far, we haven't been able to get either of those. The second we did hear back from and they do not intend to start and affiliate program.
    Thanks Tricia, for letting me know. I'm bummed they aren't starting an affiliate program, but I'm glad I'm not hanging anymore. I appreciate it.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards