Thread: Ordering Checks

Default Ordering Checks

I noticed yesterday that we are going to need new checks. I mentioned to DH about ordering through one of the sites here. He expressed major concerns about the security of our bank info. I told him I would get other people's thoughts on their experience. He is most concerned that our personal bank number will be secure. TIA
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I always order my checks online. I've never used a SR merchant though but I have used 2 other companies and both times everything was fine.

Is there a specific merchant you are looking at? Maybe listing a specific one will help people answer your question.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was looking at either 4Checks or Checks Unlimited. I am not concerned because I know SR would not have a merchant here if they were not secure. I told DH I would ask for his peace of mind.

I have used them both and have never had a problem. Your debit card is much more susceptible to fraud.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I was looking at either 4Checks or Checks Unlimited. I am not concerned because I know SR would not have a merchant here if they were not secure. I told DH I would ask for his peace of mind.
    I understand. I think years ago I might have ordered with Checks Unlimited. Are they the ones that use to run the Sunday advertisements in the paper? I loved my Disney checks if that was them and they were so cheap!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Understandable but I don't think it's something to worry about. Banks are so much more cautious these days that Cindy's right I would be more worried about using my debit card.

I've ordered from checks unlimited through the mail and on the internet and haven't had any issues.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone! I can pass these comments on to DH because we will need checks and I would rather get some money back from ordering.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I have orderd twice with Checks Unlimited and haven't had any issues/problems! And the extra cash back is great.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Partner Dude just order checks last Saturday from 4Checks. We had no issues whatsoever - even got our wedding picture put on them - and the credit was pending as of Monday!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.