Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it my computer or GF?

Default Is it my computer or GF?

Trying to get my DS and I have 4 options checked on the first page, but when I click on the "Start Survey" button, it goes right to the "We're Sorry" page.
    When I go back to try again, those same 4 options are there and I check them again, click on "Start Survey" and it goes right back to the "We're Sorry" page.

Is this normal or is there a problem with my computer or laptop? I've cleared cookies and checked for malware.
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was just able to get into a survey. I bet you are just stuck in a loop with your options. I would wait a little bit and then try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll try waiting, but this happened to me yesterday too and I never did get a survey. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Barb

Keep trying. I had four options checked and clicked to start survey, then I got the "There are no surveys for you" message. I went back and had the same options clicked, and I was able to get into a survey (which coincidentally had no relevance to the four options that were checked). I think sometimes it kicks you out even if you meet the checked demographic (kids of a certain age, for example) because one of the other demos doesn't match (where you live, income, etc.). It can be frustrating to have boxes checked and keep seeing there are no surveys - I always think "But what about that one, or that one?"
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is still happening. If everyone is able to get into a a survey, then fault has to be my computer. Do any computer savvy folks have any suggestions? I am so discouraged right now as I have at least 6 options to check, but can't get one.
    Barb

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Nevermind, you already tried what I suggested!

What time was your last survey completed? Is it possible you got stuck in some sort or 24 hour Greenfield space time continuum...sort of like OTX?
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-02-2009 at 01:10 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Space time continuum That's an intriguing idea, but I had this problem yesterday too. The last DS survey I completed was on August 30.

I am at a total loss. Maybe I'll just stay away from DS for awhile.
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Space time continuum That's an intriguing idea, but I had this problem yesterday too. The last DS survey I completed was on August 30.

I am at a total loss. Maybe I'll just stay away from DS for awhile.
    Maybe try unchecking all the boxes or just some of them? I've heard Cindy talk about clicking none of the above when she has issues.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just remembered that I updated Firefox to v. 3.5.2 over the weekend. Thought that might be it, so I tried IE7 and have the same problem. Could the Firefox update be causing this? How is it possible it would have an impact on IE7?
    Barb

No that shouldn't be an issue. I run both on my computer. Sorry.
    Sunshine Rewards