Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it my computer or GF?

Default Have I been banned?

Still cannot get a DS or 2 cents survey since 08/31/09. Everything else seems to be working fine. I'm getting OTX surveys. I'm beginning to wonder if GF has banned me for some reason. Can't think of any rules I knowingly broke, but I'm desperate to find out why I can't get a survey. I've had loads of options that apply to me, but when I check them and click "start survey" I go right to the "we're sorry" page, and those options don't go away when I try again so I don't think it's demographics. Can I assume that if I've done something wrong and GF has banned me, I would be notified?
    Barb

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Ok, this is really reaching, but whenever I do the Greenfield surveys, after I fill out my demo info and email and click the submit, a little pop up box from Real Player comes up asking me if I want to update my player.

I'm wondering if there is some sort of Real Player hidden file that helps them track, and maybe you don't have Real Player installed? Or maybe you updated or changed it recently?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I've never had a realplayer box pop up. I'm running real player SP version 1.0.1. The only thing I did was upgrade to firefox 3.5.2. I thought this was the problem and went back to my old version of firefox, but no luck. Plus, I have the same problem with IE7. I keep telling myself to give up on daily surveys, but all I will have left is shopping and OTX surveys. I've had some malware problems, so I don't do offers anymore (on pain of death from my computer guru). I'm just really sad/frustrated by this problem and it's odd that it started September 1.
    Barb