Thread: My Jewelry Box.com

Default My Jewelry Box.com

i placed on order this morning (about an hour ago) at myjewelrybox.com and at the end of the order it said that i would not receive a confirmation until the order had shipped. my question is - how long should i wait until i delete the cookies for this order (don't want to mess this up) so that i can go into another merchant and possibly make another purchase? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i placed on order this morning (about an hour ago) at myjewelrybox.com and at the end of the order it said that i would not receive a confirmation until the order had shipped. my question is - how long should i wait until i delete the cookies for this order (don't want to mess this up) so that i can go into another merchant and possibly make another purchase? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    You can go ahead and delete them now. Once you are past that final confirmation screen, you are okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia- for answering my question so quickly. just wanted to make sure everything was okay b4 i deleted my cookies. again and have a wonderful wednesday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl