Thread: Coffee follow-up survey

Default Coffee follow-up survey

I had a survey a couple weeks ago (a daily, I think) in which I was asked to evaluate coffee. I received the product promptly. The instructions say that I will complete surveys about it twice. It doesn't give a website or link for the surveys. How will I get these? Will they come to my email address? If so, will they be from SR or Greenfield? I would normally delete the latter . . .

Is anyone else in this one? I don't think I've seen it discussed on the boards.

Yep, I also got the DS coffee survey a few weeks ago. Received the product about a week ago (at least) and have yet to see a follow up survey via email. I'm also hoping it's pretty clear that it's a follow up survey when it comes, or else I'm liable to just junk it.

I did get an odd email allegedly from Greenfield several days ago...maybe about 4 days after I received the coffee...and it was to click on a link to take a survey or something. I was pretty suspicious b/c there were several misspellings and some grammatical errors in the email, but it DID seem to be from a Greenfield address...so I clicked on the link (which I would normally NEVER do not knowing where the email is coming from) and it took me to a page that said "Thank you, but you have already completed this survey!"

So anyway, looks like I'm waiting along with you to see if we actually get a follow up...let me know if you get anything, and I'll do the same!

I got the coffee too and haven't seen an email, but I don't think it's supposed to come until 14 days have passed. Guess I'll keep checking my email.
    Barb

I got the first follow-up survey today. It was from SarahWilliams@Greenfield and the subject line said "a follow up survey on coffee."

Thanks! I just got the same email today!