Thread: flight with Travelocity...questions!

Default flight with Travelocity...questions!

Hi!

I booked our flights, for an October trip, through Travelocity the other day. From looking through past travel company threads, I had anticipated some sort of *zero* "credit" mention (a placeholder is how I think of it) in my account history...hasn't yet happened.

If there's nothing in there after our flights (mid-October), will it be too late for a TT? Do I wait until then to wonder (or even worry) and it'll be OK? Do I do a TT, if there's no "placeholder" in account history after 10 days after I booked...and that acts as a placeholder in the TT system? (don't laugh too hard at how I think of things please)

Also, and I totally should have checked this before booking, but the wording is "Earn $2 on each flight booked". Does that mean that booking 3 roundtrip flights, all at once, should yield $2 times 3? That's how I read it (but it sounds too good to be true), especially compared to the way things read on some of the other pages. Should I only be expecting $2, and I should have booked each one separately to get anything else?

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Please?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I wish I could help but I've only used Priceline where I booked the flight basically 2 days before the actual flight was scheduled so I didn't have any type of delay between booking and flying like you will. I don't remember seeing a zero credit hold in my account related to Priceline (I've only seen it with Marriott.com) but it might have skipped over with the quickness of the purchase and the flights if that makes sense. I also only bought 1 ticket so I received the $3 that was stated in the shopping section for my ticket. So again, not sure how it works with multiple tickets. I thought each ticket was $3 (or whatever is stated for the specific website) so it would get multiplied by the number of tickets per order.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you, relatively new Mrs. I appreciate the answer!

And I just got my answer, b/c BOOM there's the credit. And it's for 3x$2. It worked, it really worked!

(You don't even know how long it took me to look through the travel companies, figuring out the best one to use for our flights, LOL. I'm so glad it worked out!)
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad you got the answer you needed! I am starting to think the tracking zero credit is only for those reservations where you don't prepay for your stay/flight/rental car/etc.
    Sunshine Rewards