Hi!

I booked our flights, for an October trip, through Travelocity the other day. From looking through past travel company threads, I had anticipated some sort of *zero* "credit" mention (a placeholder is how I think of it) in my account history...hasn't yet happened.

If there's nothing in there after our flights (mid-October), will it be too late for a TT? Do I wait until then to wonder (or even worry) and it'll be OK? Do I do a TT, if there's no "placeholder" in account history after 10 days after I booked...and that acts as a placeholder in the TT system? (don't laugh too hard at how I think of things please)

Also, and I totally should have checked this before booking, but the wording is "Earn $2 on each flight booked". Does that mean that booking 3 roundtrip flights, all at once, should yield $2 times 3? That's how I read it (but it sounds too good to be true), especially compared to the way things read on some of the other pages. Should I only be expecting $2, and I should have booked each one separately to get anything else?

Thanks!