Thread: Scrapbook Question - re Lettering

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Scrapbook Question - re Lettering

Hey guys,

So I am really familiar with sticker letters but I am not too familiar with these other type of letters I saw at the scrapbook store last weekend. They were fairly thick - like cardstock. Are those Die-cuts? Do you have to use a cricuit for those or can you buy them from a SR merchant? I'm just wondering where to get them and how. I haven't sprung for a cricuit yet and not sure when I can but I want the letters and didn't see any in the shop for sale.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Sorry, I'm not familiar with those letters (I use stickers too). I do covet the Cricut though...wish I had more space.
    Sunshine Rewards

I first thought of these letter stacks. They also have chipboard letters that are thicker. Not sure if either of those are what you are thinking of...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm those two might be it. I can't see really well on this screen but they look similar. I'll have to go look for them at Hobby Lobby or Michael's this weekend and then come order them online.
    Sunshine Rewards

The stack ones are hard to see online, but they are a little thicker like cardstock. They come in a huge pack that has several pages with different fonts and basic colors. And then the chipboard is a little thicker than cardstock.
    Sunshine Rewards

You could also try Ebay. I remember when I was doing my parents' 25th anniversary book a few years back I ended up picking up a sizzix letter cartridge there, but they also had people selling sets of letters for a few bucks each.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards