Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zooba?

Smile Zooba?

Has anyone else signed up for the book club Zooba? Are you happy with the service? Did you cancel after your obligation was fulfilled or did you stick with it?How long does that take to credit?

Thanks!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_b View Post
    Has anyone else signed up for the book club Zooba? Are you happy with the service? Did you cancel after your obligation was fulfilled or did you stick with it?How long does that take to credit?

Thanks!

I am still waiting for my credit to show up even as pending, and I signed up on 8/29

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I signed up months ago and love it! I stayed past my 3 months. I have not had any problems with the service. I am now buying books for the holidays. Great selection.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I signed up 2 months ago and also really like it. You can't hardly beat $9.95 for a hardback book, including delivery! So I plan on keeping it past the 3rd book (I've received 2 so far). My only complaint about them is they are sloooooow on shipping. I signed up in mid July and my first book didn't get to me until almost 3 weeks later. I wasn't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal. But it's something to consider if you want your books right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I signed up 2 months ago and also really like it. You can't hardly beat $9.95 for a hardback book, including delivery! So I plan on keeping it past the 3rd book (I've received 2 so far). My only complaint about them is they are sloooooow on shipping. I signed up in mid July and my first book didn't get to me until almost 3 weeks later. I wasn't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal. But it's something to consider if you want your books right away.
    Thanks for letting me know about the slow shipping. It shouldn't be a problem, but at least I won't be holding my breath waiting for my first book to arrive . If you don't mind my asking, how long did it take for to get your SR credit for joining?
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love Zooba. I think they ship on a certain day of the month (maybe the 15th?). I find the book to arrive within a week of the shipment email but my post office never tells me that they have delivered it so I usually have to just guess when to check my apartment office.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I signed up months ago and love it! I stayed past my 3 months. I have not had any problems with the service. I am now buying books for the holidays. Great selection.
    I've also stayed past my 3 months. Now the books are piling up - I can't get to them fast enough!

I will probably keep my Zooba membership past the required 3 months. I think they have a pretty good selection of books. I do remember that I never received my welcome e-mail from them. After a week of waiting, I was finally able to get on their website to create my list of books. I got credit from SR superfast(overnight) though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I will probably keep my Zooba membership past the required 3 months. I think they have a pretty good selection of books. I do remember that I never received my welcome e-mail from them. After a week of waiting, I was finally able to get on their website to create my list of books. I got credit from SR superfast(overnight) though.

Thanks for the information. I signed up for Zooba on Sept. 6th, so actually it hasn't even been one full week yet, however, it isn't showing up as pending either...do you think I should worry about it? I clicked on the link from a Sunshine Rewards email, so I would assume I am going to get credit for the membership.
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default I received my book pretty fast....m

but then again I think they ship from my state. My credit is still pending, but I think that's SR policy, until I hit the SM mark. It's showing up as pending and will post to my account on 9/15.

As for keeping the membership, I'm not sure, I do read a lot but with so little time these days and a pile of books sitting here who knows! I do have 2 more books to buy so we'll see. What I like is you can get the newest releases for the 9.95. I was on the waiting list at hte library for A Thousand Splendid Suns (Same guy who wrote The Kite Runner) and I was number 300 something on the list, when I signed up for Zooba, I just went ahead and bought the book!

April
    Sunshine Rewards