Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: OTX Teaser

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We definitely need to figure this out if that is two in a row. It has to be something with the pixel on that last page. Do you leave it open for a little while?
    Just until it finishes loading then I close it out....I'm reading other posts about this same thing and the next time I get to try for one...I'm going to leave it there for awhile and see if that makes a difference. I always just closed it out after the eversave page loads and never had a problem with it crediting? Strange, very strange.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Just until it finishes loading then I close it out....I'm reading other posts about this same thing and the next time I get to try for one...I'm going to leave it there for awhile and see if that makes a difference. I always just closed it out after the eversave page loads and never had a problem with it crediting? Strange, very strange.
    I know that DH always leaves the window open for awhile - not sure if it has to do with crediting or so that I see that he completed a survey
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I can't even believe this...I did an OTX that should have credited at 11:00 and AGAIN it didn't credit? My SM from this afternoon credited, what could be the problem all of a sudden? I could have been #50 again
    This ended up credited for me after all....I turned my computer off so I have no idea when, maybe I got it on the second hour? So, Tricia maybe one of those you were able to see around 11:00 was mine but I just didn't get it yet...I'm so happy and relieved that I was able to get one to credit!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Re: the last page.....last month i had 3 days in a row where my OTX didn't credit! I was MAD! Since then, i've left my AMP page up until i see the credit pop up on the hr. haven't had one not credit since then!

So since we made 50....does that mean OTX is $1 for the weekend!?!!?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup!! $1 OTX all weekend long starting NOW!
    Sunshine Rewards