Thread: M 'n C's Miscellaneous Scrapbook

Hybrid View

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default M 'n C's Miscellaneous Scrapbook

I have tons of photos that I want to scrap but not sure what book to put them in. As of right now I just have been making them as I get the photos and ideas and saving them to put in a book later. How do you handle miscellaneous photos/events? Do you just have a running scrapbook for these things?

So here are some of my miscellaneous pages.

1st part of the NKOTB weekend last year

When Mike's beloved Rodeo made the 200k milestone. I am missing a photo of the Rodeo so it will go in the hole on the page.

Sunshine Rewards

that is what i do. i have a running "year" album.

birthdays, holidays, a day at the beach, or picnic, just about anything goes in this "year" album.

but special trips, that could take up the hole album by it self will go into a separate one. like april's disney trip, will have its own book.

i have 2 camping trips, and i am not too sure how i will handle those, depends on the amount of photos i have, but i think at this point they are going in the year album.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I think I might do a running one like that too. I actually have planned scrapbooks for the following:

2006 Disney
    2008 Disney
    Honeymoon
    Wedding

Then I have a "love/hearts" scrapbook that I wanted to capture Mike and I during our engagement and I thought about turning that into the miscellaneous scrapbook but it doesn't seem to quite fit so I am scratching that idea. I guess I need to buy another book...

It never ends does it? BTW I was on a roll last night 2 pages finished and 2 more layed out (need letters for it)!
    Sunshine Rewards

Nice pages! Yeah, that's what I do. Just a family good time's book.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cate..I love your pages. Great job!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I might have to go in and add some eyelits or brads to those pages. I was adding them to one last night but Mike made me stop. It was 11pm and I was hammering away making lots of noise and he reminded me that people were trying to sleep below us. LOL I'll have to start earlier in the evening I guess.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I might have to go in and add some eyelits or brads to those pages. I was adding them to one last night but Mike made me stop. It was 11pm and I was hammering away making lots of noise and he reminded me that people were trying to sleep below us. LOL I'll have to start earlier in the evening I guess.
    It's like once you get started you don't want to stop!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    It's like once you get started you don't want to stop!
    Yes!! I am obsessed. Mike is taking me to the store tomorrow for emergency letter so I can continue until I can order some.

Lisa has you googled scrapbook stores in houston? There is one that looks awesome down in Clearlake. Very pink and boutiquey. I need to find one a tad closer but might make a trip out there ti see it.
    Sunshine Rewards