Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M 'n C's Miscellaneous Scrapbook

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'll have to look for the one on 290 as it would be closer than Clearlake. I do hate how they jack up the price but sometimes I have to give in and go because they are the only ones that have that special thing - like the LSU 12x12 paper I picked up back home. The store was ok not great but they had that.

I did hit Hobby Lobby and got both sticker letters and some chipboard letters.
    I know what you mean about the speciality papers. There are a couple of stores I order from that don't participate in affiliate programs but they have everything you can imagine!! I mean everything!! I hate the idea of not getting credit for shopping but they have what I need.

I always catch Hobby Lobby when they have the 50% off scrapbooking sale.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cate and Lisa...you must have some great shops for scraping materials because of your huge city. I have never heard of the Hobby Lobby. We have a few small scrapebook stores here and there...plus AC Moore, Michaels, Joanne's.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Cate and Lisa...you must have some great shops for scraping materials because of your huge city. I have never heard of the Hobby Lobby. We have a few small scrapebook stores here and there...plus AC Moore, Michaels, Joanne's.
    Hobby Lobby is basically a larger Michael's. My aunt took me to a store in Eastern Ohio (I think) that is very similar but I can't think of the name of it. I'll have to see if I can find a price sticker or my credit card statement from January.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'll have to look for the one on 290 as it would be closer than Clearlake. I do hate how they jack up the price but sometimes I have to give in and go because they are the only ones that have that special thing - like the LSU 12x12 paper I picked up back home. The store was ok not great but they had that.

I did hit Hobby Lobby and got both sticker letters and some chipboard letters.
    There is also a nice one in The Woodlands. It's on the feeder on the east side of 45 just past the mall. It is more expensive than the chain stores but it had a nice selection the last time I was there.

Your pages are cute. I haven't scrapped in forever but ya'll are making me want to get back into it! I may have to do some SR shopping for scrap book supplies.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunni,

Yes, Hobby Lobby is fantastic! They always run a 50% sale and thats when I stack up on a lot of things. They are MUCH cheaper than Michaels!! Joanns has more online than in their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    There is also a nice one in The Woodlands. It's on the feeder on the east side of 45 just past the mall. It is more expensive than the chain stores but it had a nice selection the last time I was there.

Your pages are cute. I haven't scrapped in forever but ya'll are making me want to get back into it! I may have to do some SR shopping for scrap book supplies.
    It's call Lonestar scrapbook. I always pass it when we take Keyera to/from school but I've never been. I do subscribe to their site and they send me coupons and sale notices. They just recently started selling some of their items online, but they are quite expensive.

I always say I'm gonna stop by there but haven't as of yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Sunni,

Yes, Hobby Lobby is fantastic! They always run a 50% sale and thats when I stack up on a lot of things. They are MUCH cheaper than Michaels!! Joanns has more online than in their stores.

I like cheaper...lol....but good quality. Yes, I have ordered a lot from Joann's. I just keep plugging away ....trying to get the materials that I need. It certainly takes awhile to get your stoick up and running
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I like cheaper...lol....but good quality. Yes, I have ordered a lot from Joann's. I just keep plugging away ....trying to get the materials that I need. It certainly takes awhile to get your stoick up and running
    Oh trust me, I love great quality!! It's the same stuff as Michaels. Actually, they offer more than Michaels. So I stock up as well when they have a sale.

I have so much stock, now I need to try and use it. I've finally got my desk all organized and pretty but I haven't put it to use as of yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh trust me, I love great quality!! It's the same stuff as Michaels. Actually, they offer more than Michaels. So I stock up as well when they have a sale.

I have so much stock, now I need to try and use it. I've finally got my desk all organized and pretty but I haven't put it to use as of yet.
    I just got a desk yesterday. Well it was a desk we had in Mike's play room that wasn't really being used for anything other than crumpled receipts so we cleaned it and I have taken over. I'll have to post the photo later of my new workspace.
    Sunshine Rewards