Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Email from Greenfield...

Default Email from Greenfield...

and it is good news for once! Apparently they had a ton of survey opportunities loaded this morning and they expect them to last today and maybe tomorrow. So now would be a good time to try for both the regular GF survey and the second survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

WOO HOO!! I need to do my SM suvery for my 3rd trifecta in a row!

(watch...i just jinxed myself and won't get one! )
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What's the 2nd survey? I already did one for GF today and can't do OTX till 7.

Quote Originally Posted by starann View Post
    What's the 2nd survey? I already did one for GF today and can't do OTX till 7.
    The Second Survey is Your Two Cents which is under the surveys tab. You do this after doing your DS.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

I am having no luck. I had a bunch of options, then they disappeared after trying to qualify a couple times. Nothing but my e-mail is showing up now! I think I will take a break and come back later.

got it!! And it was a fun one!!!
    Jennifer -

well you conviced me to do a Two cent survey, had already got my DS done, but I did it two hours ago and still no credit. that rarely happens.

It was a toothbrush one and about 40 minutes long, so beware.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I am having no luck. I had a bunch of options, then they disappeared after trying to qualify a couple times. Nothing but my e-mail is showing up now! I think I will take a break and come back later.
    Is it normal for all options to disappear like this? I did have options both this morning and this afternoon, tried a few times, then there was nothing. I am hoping this is just a downtime for my demos and not another problem. I have cleared cookies. Anyone else have these problems?

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

wooohooo! My first survey in MONTHS! I've all but given up on doing them, but maybe this is a good sign that I should jump back in!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Is it normal for all options to disappear like this? I did have options both this morning and this afternoon, tried a few times, then there was nothing. I am hoping this is just a downtime for my demos and not another problem. I have cleared cookies. Anyone else have these problems?
    It is semi-normal to have options disappear because surveys fill up and end. Just keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards