Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Email from Greenfield...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by starann View Post
    What's the 2nd survey? I already did one for GF today and can't do OTX till 7.
    Make sure to brush up on the FAQ thread if you haven't tried the second survey before. There are some tips to help you out and to ensure credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have so many options available, but I haven't been able to get a survey since the 31st. Once I check the boxes and click on "start survey" it takes me right to the "We're Sorry" screen. It's been like that for the last 3 days.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It is semi-normal to have options disappear because surveys fill up and end. Just keep trying.
    Thanks! I have options now, but nothing that fits my demos. I still have some time tonight!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I have so many options available, but I haven't been able to get a survey since the 31st. Once I check the boxes and click on "start survey" it takes me right to the "We're Sorry" screen. It's been like that for the last 3 days.
    I feel your pain - I have the same problem.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I had that problem last weekend when they bumped the credit to $1....and i couldn't get 1 single survey!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday was our best GF survey day in months! I emailed them to see if maybe some of the credits that came in are from old surveys that just closed out. I'll let you know what they say. But at any rate, it was a great day for credits apparently! Almost twice as many of you got surveys as usual.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia -

I received two credits for yesterday - I know I only did one survey. Just want you to know in case the second credit is a duplicate. I did do a follow up survey that was sent to my email address - maybe I received credit for that?

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Tricia -

I received two credits for yesterday - I know I only did one survey. Just want you to know in case the second credit is a duplicate. I did do a follow up survey that was sent to my email address - maybe I received credit for that?

Karn
    Same here. Or, I took one where it ended in the white thank you screen so maybe it is from that. I'm hoping it was, it was that wonky store simulator, I got stuck in a soda refrigerator for 5 minutes, I kept turning around into the door, eye hand coordination is not my strong suit .
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yesterday was our best GF survey day in months! I emailed them to see if maybe some of the credits that came in are from old surveys that just closed out. I'll let you know what they say. But at any rate, it was a great day for credits apparently! Almost twice as many of you got surveys as usual.
    I think some of the credits must be from old surveys. I received credit for a survey from yesterday and I am sure I did not complete one.
    Robin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Tricia -

Karn
    Same thing for me?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES