Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Disney Forums

Default Other Disney Forums

Ok, Tricia...now where do I have to go for ALL my Disney info, since I am boycotting the DISboards!! Someone on facebook mentioned that they are a moderator for some other forum. Would love to find out what it was....Can't believe they banned you. Oh wait...hope I won't get banned for talking about banned members!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You can just come here for all your Disney info. We can get that section flowing and have a cool board here.

It just won't help with referrals.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Ok, Tricia...now where do I have to go for ALL my Disney info, since I am boycotting the DISboards!! Someone on facebook mentioned that they are a moderator for some other forum. Would love to find out what it was....Can't believe they banned you. Oh wait...hope I won't get banned for talking about banned members!
    Sadly, they DO ban people for what they post on other forums. Seriously.

I like AllEars.Net for general info. All of the restaurant menus, reviews of stuff.

Just joined DisneyByTheNumbers under other members' suggestions.

I'm with you looking! We'll try to build up our section even more here, but there have to be some other places with good info who aren't so crabby.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

WHAT! they banned you?!? let me know what you find out there... don't want to visit a place that is that lame as to ban you...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I think that they must have just been waiting for me to say "Sunshine Rewards" because I almost always steer clear of it. Then one post about a week ago someone asked me for the names of rewards sites and I gave her a list, including SR at the end of it. Then bam! I was lifetime banned today.

I've participated in the cruise forum, the budget board, the rewards board and more for years. And 90% of that has had nothing to do with SR at all. Only when it actually mattered or someone specifically asked did I give them the name and never a link. No warnings from them about it before.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

wdwmagic is a good site. they do have their moments though, but lots of good info there.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    WHAT! they banned you?!? let me know what you find out there... don't want to visit a place that is that lame as to ban you...
    Yeah it is totally lame Faith! Looks like the SR army is mobilizing and starting to find new homes. Feel free to come check out the disney by the numbers one. I haven't been to WDW magic in a while so I might go visit there.

I still enjoy the WDWradio forums so I hang there a little.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

MousePlanet is another one that has good park updates and an okay forum. I actually found them first and find they have people who really know Disneyland for those on the west coast.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

A podcast I listen to has just started a really good forum on Disney too. BeOurGuestPodcast.com & then go to Forums.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think that they must have just been waiting for me to say "Sunshine Rewards" because I almost always steer clear of it. Then one post about a week ago someone asked me for the names of rewards sites and I gave her a list, including SR at the end of it. Then bam! I was lifetime banned today.

I've participated in the cruise forum, the budget board, the rewards board and more for years. And 90% of that has had nothing to do with SR at all. Only when it actually mattered or someone specifically asked did I give them the name and never a link. No warnings from them about it before.
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear this, makes you kind of afraid to post anything over there for fear that you will get your hand slapped or worse like in your case to get totally banned. Maybe we should all ban together and sic the SR Mafia on them? Is there a way to possibly make an appeal to someone in charge?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES