Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bendaroos

How cute they were and looked like they were having a great time!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My son came running into the other room yelling about a new Bendaroos commercial... so I had to go in there and rewind (yay dvr) and got to see the Meyers girls on TV!!
    Sunshine Rewards

In case you haven't see heard yet, I thought I'd bump this thread! The Sunshine Daughters have made their TV debut in the most recent Bendaroos commercial!

To celebrate, I've bumped the payout on Bendaroos through the end of the week! These are a great gift idea for Halloween or even stocking stuffers if you're thinking ahead. Get them this week at the best payout!!

If you have ordered in the past but would be interested in placing a second order, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
    Angie

Congrats to the girls!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post

If you have ordered in the past but would be interested in placing a second order, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
    Yes, please. I had NO idea how much fun DS would have with these. I personally can barely touch them b/c of how they feel, but DS makes "guys" with lightsabers ALL day long. Even made Princess Leia with hair in buns and all. (though it's possible DH helped with that one) He could definitely use a ton more. So if you can get a way for us to get credit again, that would be fabulous.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to the girls!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

eBay's daily deal includes $49.99 of Bendroos for $12.99.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    eBay's daily deal includes $49.99 of Bendroos for $12.99.
    I just bought a set. I love the daily deals. I check the deals, every day. Lately, I have been finding stuff that is wished for but I wouldn't buy at regular price because I don't think the items will hold their attn long enough, ie, the Bendaroos. Anna is nearly 13 and at that in between age. Not a kid but not really a teenager. However, with the daily deal, I have been able to make my daughter happy and not spend a lot of $ on something that will be quickly forgotten.

Last month, I bought 3 sets of $5 earbuds that reg sell for $20 at the Friday $5 ebay sale. Our newest cat, Luna (also known as Lunatic!) chewed up every pr of ear buds, head phones that she could get her teeth on. Even Grace's brand new Skull Candy ones. Both girls have been begging for a new kitten, forever. Since we got Luna, they have been quiet.

Okay, this thread is costing me money I just bought a set of bendaroos. They are a great idea for gifts. Thanks for the heads up.