Thread: I got credit for 2 DS surveys, but

Default I got credit for 2 DS surveys, but

I only did 1 DS survey yesterday or at least I only received the Congrats screen once. In my account today, I received credit for 2. I am not sure how this happened, but I should only have been credited for 1. What should I do?

TIA,
    Kristen

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    I only did 1 DS survey yesterday or at least I only received the Congrats screen once. In my account today, I received credit for 2. I am not sure how this happened, but I should only have been credited for 1. What should I do?

TIA,
    Kristen
    Dont' do anything, seriously it's ok, I did also and i'm guessing it's that interactive conveince store survey I took last weekend that didn't credit on Monday, and it's showing up today.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think a bunch of credits posted from some surveys that didn't credit earlier in the month....

There was some mention in a thread about Greenfield, alot of people got extra.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=30304

I always panic too, ack, what did I do?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i also got two credits today and only one congrats page yesterday, but i figure one of them is from one of the several surveys i reported to GF last week. as long as it only happens to you occasionally, it's ok and you don't have to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I always panic too, ack, what did I do?
    Me too.....but I'm trying to learn to accept it (literally ). I had it happen to me twice this week. I use to panic thinking that I did something wrong and was going to get booted out of here but time after time when I questioned it, I've been told that it's from a survey that didn't credit in the past.
    Sunshine Rewards

Remember some times you don't get a credit?
    Greenfield will process some of those and then you get the credit.
    Or, you may have reported a day where you couldn't get a survey, and this may be a credit from way back in May/June.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards