Thread: Labor Day Sales!!!

Default Labor Day Sales!!!

I know that Tricia has been working her tail off getting tons of really great Labor Day Sale coupons up for everyone. I know this is like the last busy, fun, outdoor, activity type weekend of the summer, but don't forget to take a few minutes to check out the coupons page! I don't want you to miss out on any of the great deals available this weekend.

Most coupons will be good through Monday! Happy Shopping and have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!!
    Angie

I am looking for particular things to go on sale over the next few months. Wii mario Kart, guitar hero 5, a few DS games, a lego set, other legos. So hopefully there will be some coupon that can help me with those things. Otherwise I guess I will have to wait until Black Friday.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thansk Angie. I'm making myself wait till Monday to buy a USB drive in the hopes that I'll find some good deals over the weekened. I still like Newegg's prices a lot though!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Sounds great! I've yet to get over my fear of the fraud charges. I have not used my debit card since I've gotten the replacement. But I do need to buy a few things so badly.

More uniforms for the girls.
    Shoes for the girls.
    Bedding from Pacific. (I told my brother about this and he purchased his the other day and it arrived today). Of course, he purchased it through SR.
    And a few other things as my list is growing.

Darn crooks! I've got to get pass this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

Darn crooks! I've got to get pass this.
    It may take awhile. But at least you know you will probably be more safe then we are with that card with a new code each time.

Darn crooks
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    It may take awhile. But at least you know you will probably be more safe then we are with that card with a new code each time.

Darn crooks
    Well, I don't already have one. I think they are given instantly upon request. Only thing I'm not sure on or like is that I think the number is good for a one time use. So I would have to request one with every store purchase when shopping online. That sounds like a lot of trouble but I guess it's worth it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Well, I don't already have one. I think they are given instantly upon request. Only thing I'm not sure on or like is that I think the number is good for a one time use. So I would have to request one with every store purchase when shopping online. That sounds like a lot of trouble but I guess it's worth it.
    I'm so sorry about what you went through. I hope you feel more comfortable soon.
    Angie

Anybody get a good deal during the Labor Day Sales yet? I'm curious to hear what everyone's buying!
    Angie

6PM.com has Nike clothing on sale for 60% off. I bought some clothing for my son yesterday and it is already pending.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards