Thread: New Merchant--Faith Wear

Default New Merchant--Faith Wear

Introducing our newest merchant, Faith Wear. Here is some information from its owner:

"My name is Ed Frisbee, and my wife Sandra and I own the company Faith Wear. We work together to find various t-shirt designs that are powerful messages about Jesus Christ and the Word of God. There are literally hundreds of religious t-shirt designs out there, but our job is to go through the designs to find the t-shirts that we feel do the greatest job of proclaiming God’s Word and encouraging other believers. This has been our mission and many have been touched by our products. "

As a special introduction, we will be giving 8% back on Faith Wear purchases this week instead of the normal 6%. Take advantage of this great opportunity and try our new merchant now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I was just placing an order thru them (thinking X-mas!) and the tee shirts I was buying qualified for free shipping, but when I was checking out, there was an $8 charge for shipping. Live help not working so just cancelled order and sent an email to them for help.

Hope it works out cause they do have some neat things!

Let me know if you have any problems. I know their affiliate managers really well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I received an email from them at some point through the night that said the free shipping is for orders over $49 BUT they gave me a code for free shipping on purchases over $20!!! FREEDOM is the code! Hopefully using that code won't affect the 8% back thru SR !!

They have very cool tee shirts for teens....I just don't know any that well to start buying tees for them!!!