Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Shopping...

Default Christmas Shopping...

Who's ready to earn a plenty from all of the Christmas shopping that's soon to happen. Have you started already? I have! I've gotten some fantastic shoes for hubby and sons from ShoeBuy, not to mention the amounts of pending cash from those sells. In the end I paid almost nothing. They were already on sale, plus if you've purchased from them previously, you become one of their members and they tack on another discount on top of the one you get by entering Sunshine10, and then you credit for it from SR. Wow! I can't waid to see what other specials SR is going to offer before Christmas. Happy Shopping Everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm just about ready! Since I've already made SM for this quarter, I'm trying to hold off until October. We'll be at WDW until Oct 7th, so I guess I'll start my shopping right after that! I have a list of things to shop for right now. I have a 3 yr old DS and baby due in December so I want to get it over with sooner rather than later! Love that extra $$ back by going through SR!!! Can't wait to see the credits rack up!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Cogratulations, on your baby!!

I too, will make SR for October for the first time ever! Can't you start shopping on Sep 10th in order for it to apply for the next quarter since it won't actually post until 21 days after purchase, and 21 days will put us into October. Is that the way it works? I definitely want to purchase more shoes from Shoe Buy, but I wanted to wait so it can be applied to the next quarter. I'm still a newbie to the site and still trying to figure things out! Any info will help!

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

Actually, if you are already a SM, the shopping credits are held as pending for 3 days rather than the normal 21 days. So, if you want the credits to apply to October (or the last quarter), then you would want to wait until the very end of September at the earliest. Hope that made sense!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I responded to you on another post about this but I see now what you are saying.

A person with more experience may correct me but YES I believe that if you do shopping now then it will credit in 21 days which will put you past Oct 1st. I forgot about the 21 days pending rule since SM credit in less time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that's right too...if you aren't a SM for this quarter, your shopping credits will be pending for 21 days so you could start shopping this month. Those credits should go towards your October totals.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's great! Only a three day hold! I'm not a SM yet, but with my earnings I should be on October 1st.

All of my credits that will be pending on and after October 1, will go towards the January SM status? Right? Hopefully, I said that correctly and you can understand it. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, if you earn $100 or more in Oct-Dec, that will give you SM status starting Jan 1st. Hopefully we're all on the same page...sometimes that's hard through the internet!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I think I was asking another question while you were still answering my last question!!! LOL. That's a newbie for you!! Thank you both for your help!!!:sunshine

Got it!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have already started Christmas shopping. So far, it is mostly from Columbia TV (I am beginning to sound like I am getting kick back, but I love this club). I have ordered a miniseries for my mom, season 1 of a tv show for a friend, 1 movie each for my 2 girls and today I pre-ordered Transformers for my nephew and ordered me a movie. Today's was a BIGI and I had a hard time deciding because my wish list (for me!) is growing and growing. All in all I have spent $60 including shipping ( and counting my credit). I gave a lot of movies, last year, and they seemed to go over well. I

Next I need to get a spread sheet going before I get too busy and forget who I bought what for. I am really bad about that and end up with more stuff than I need. Hmmm, need to go into the garage. I am sure I have stuff out there from previous shopping trips.