Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Shopping...

Oh boy, you really have been shopping! Me, too! You're right about forget if you don't recorded it! I was saying the same thing about creating my spreadsheet really soon! I know I'll definitely forget something!LOL.

I can't wait to see if SR will offer increased credits to some of my favorite stores!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

my husband thinks I'm nuts for christmas shopping this early.

I'm ready! I already started actually- I will have I think about $24 in credits by the end of the week! I play on doing a LOT of shopping online to rack up the SR credits.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Mine doesn't know! Most of it is for him!! Especially the shoes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I'm ready! I already started actually- I will have I think about $24 in credits by the end of the week! I play on doing a LOT of shopping online to rack up the SR credits.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that Christmas shops in middle of a heat wave I have about 62.00 in pending credits. I can't wait to see them actually post!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that Christmas shops in middle of a heat wave I have about 62.00 in pending credits. I can't wait to see them actually post!
    Wow, $62 credits! You GO! that is some SERIOUS shopping!

One of mine isn't really a christmas gift- I bought an arbor for our backyard off overstock this morning- it's so neat! Can't wait to get it.

I got a catalog the other day that had some great stuff in it for DH- I need to find it and ask if it can be added to our shopping categories.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Wow, $62 credits! You GO! that is some SERIOUS shopping!

One of mine isn't really a christmas gift- I bought an arbor for our backyard off overstock this morning- it's so neat! Can't wait to get it.

I got a catalog the other day that had some great stuff in it for DH- I need to find it and ask if it can be added to our shopping categories.

Shoebuy was a hitter! I have three sons and a husband that definitely needed new dress shoes and that was definitely on the list of things to buy them for Christmas, so I couldn't pass it up, and I had to buy books for my son for school, and you know how expensive college books are these days...need I say more!

I'm hoping the Shoebuy increase hang around a few more days!! I could use a few new pairs of dress shoes myself!
    Sunshine Rewards

Christmas shopping???? I'll admit I'm one who thinks you're crazy to do it this early?

Although, I do love a good bargain and adding to my SR funds. Maybe I'll start thinking about Christmas shopping now. You're pushing me though!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Christmas shopping???? I'll admit I'm one who thinks you're crazy to do it this early?

Although, I do love a good bargain and adding to my SR funds. Maybe I'll start thinking about Christmas shopping now. You're pushing me though!
    I Christmas shop all year long. Love to hit the bargains and not have to spend all the money at once. Plus, fall is so busy with all of DDs activities that it makes things easier if I shop as I find things. However, my girls have reached an age that I can't do as much of their shopping early like I used to. This year, I have no idea what to get them.

I have started Christmas shopping.....and since you added the Nascar store lets just say i had I big order.......I still have some left to buy for but the list is getting smaller.

Sunshine Rewards