Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 cents surveys

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I was suppose to get credit at 9:00 p.m. CST, nope.
    It's been awhile that I haven't gotten credit.
    I noticed my 7pm CST credits were delayed a bit. I was waiting around but was late to meet a friend for happy hour and gave up. When I got home just now both were credited. Maybe your's will credit soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Have you had credit for things in between then? Credit for that survey in between? Just trying to get some background info.
    Yes, the OTX survey's have been crediting just fine and daily clicks. Only problem for me has been the 2 cent surveys.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tsw777 View Post
    Yes, the OTX survey's have been crediting just fine and daily clicks. Only problem for me has been the 2 cent surveys.
    Strange. You aren't doing the Daily survey right before or after are you? That is the only thing I can think of right now - a possible cookie override.

I'm starting to do some googling on affiliate programs and crediting as I'm having a shopping crediting issue so I'll also see about checking around on survey cookies and blocking issues. I'll let you know if I find anything.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Strange. You aren't doing the Daily survey right before or after are you? That is the only thing I can think of right now - a possible cookie override.

I'm starting to do some googling on affiliate programs and crediting as I'm having a shopping crediting issue so I'll also see about checking around on survey cookies and blocking issues. I'll let you know if I find anything.
    Thank you, I appreciate that.

For the last 2 weeks I have been clearing cookies as soon as I finish with each one even if I don't qualify for the actual survey.

I just checked my balance and the 2 cent survey from 2 days ago has finally credited. So I guess I just need more patience.